Cream cheese and mint-chocolate cookies make these cookie balls scrumptious. But it’s your decorating skills that will make them ideal for Christmas.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 1hr. 30min.
- Servings 40 servings
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 3 Tbsp. green and/or white decorating icings
- 40 small hot cinnamon candies
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended. Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in remaining chocolate, return to baking sheet. Decorate with decorating icing and candies as shown in photo. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.