This recipe skips the traditional ingredients for White Christmas and uses white chocolate to hold together the things we really like! Leave it on the buffet in tiny squares to nibble on, or cut it into large squares and bag it in clear cellophane to give as gifts.
- Ingredients 7
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 12
- 500 g white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 100 g red glace cherries
- 160 g almonds roasted roughly chopped
- 160 g sultanas
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and cook in the microwave in one minute bursts, stirring between each go, until it has melted. Alternatively, place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Pour chocolate mixture into tin and press down firmly. Refrigerate to set.
- Drizzle slice with melted dark chocolate. Slice into squares or wedges.
Allow additional time for refrigeration.
These cute little squares make great gifts. Bag them in clear cellophane and tie with pretty ribbons to give away.