Try a supper club favorite of Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon! Nothing beats crispy wedges topped with creamy, smoky dressing and bacon.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 15min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp. HEINZ Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Butcher Thick Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix mayo, buttermilk and vinegar in medium bowl, stir in cheese and half the bacon.
- Place 1 lettuce wedge on each of 4 plates, top with mayo mixture, tomatoes, onions and remaining bacon.
- Season with pepper.