A tried-and-true brunch bake gets a flavorful kick with thick and chunky salsa.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 0min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) breakfast pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 each red and green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETAÂ®, cut into 1/4-inch cubes, divided
- 1 doz. eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Cook sausage, onions and peppers in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain, return to skillet. Stir in salsa and half the VELVEETA, spread onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended, pour over sausage mixture. Top with remaining VEVLEETA.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is set.