Behold a Veggie Chili Recipe that packs a lot of veggie powerâincluding squash, carrots, peppers and tomatoes. Enjoy our Veggie Chili Recipe tonight!
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 1hr. 0min.
- Servings 10 servings, about 1-3/4 cups each
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 10 arbol chiles, stemmed, torn into pieces
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, cubed (about 3 cups)
- 4 large carrots (1 lb.), chopped
- 2 red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- Heat dressing in large stockpot on medium-high heat. Add onions, cook 5 to 7 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in chiles, cook 1 min.
- Add squash, carrots, red peppers, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and cinnamon stick, bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low 30 min. or until squash is tender.
- Discard cinnamon stick. Serve chili over rice, top with cheese and cilantro.