This luscious dessert has all the layers of a lemon meringue pieâin reverse order. It’s a fantastic finish to any meal!
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 3hr. 20min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in water until blended. Bring to boil on medium heat, cook 8 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add dry gelatin mixes and zest, stir 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, microwave marshmallows and milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in vanilla, cool 5 min. Blend in sour cream. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon gelatin mixture gently over marshmallow layer in pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with graham crumbs. Unmold dessert onto serving plate just before serving.