Warm up with a bowl of our Healthy Living Two-Bean Vegetarian Chili! This easy-to-make vegetarian chili features a balsamic vinaigrette flavor boost.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 1hr. 0min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups long-grain brown rice, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions, peppers and garlic, cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add all remaining ingredients except corn and cheese, stir. Bring to boil, simmer on medium-low heat 30 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in corn, cook 5 min. or until heated through.
- Serve chili over rice, top with cheese.