By twice-baking these potatoes, the skin gets extra crispy and the interior extra tender. Top these potatoes with your favorite ingredients for a truly delightful meal or side dish.Â
- Yield Serves: 4
- 2 medium-large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 cup stemmed and chopped Tuscan kale
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rinse sweet potatoes and prick them a few times with a fork. Roast in a baking pan until tender, 45 to 60 minutes. Let cool for about 20 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, warm oil over medium-low heat. SautÃ© onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add kale, sautÃ© until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, carefully hollow out with a spoon and place flesh in a large bowl. Add kale mixture, yogurt, Parmesan, thyme and salt, mix thoroughly.
- Carefully spoon a quarter of filling into each potato skin. Top with feta and return to roasting pan. Bake until cheese is golden and sweet potatoes are thoroughly warmed, to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, serve.