This mixture of artichoke hearts, tuna, spinach, and red bell pepper in a lemon-dill dressing makes a delicious, healthy dish perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
- Prep 10 m
- Ready In 10 m
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Mix artichoke hearts, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl, add spinach, tuna, and red bell pepper and toss.