Baked chicken coated in butter and salt is a simple 3-ingredient base for a main course on weeknights or weekend dinners.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Ready In 40 m
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a baking dish.
- Stir 1/4 cup melted butter and salt together in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken in the baking dish. Brush butter mixture onto the chicken until thoroughly coated, pouring any extra over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).