This brunch bake might have caught your eye with the three-cheese part, but there’s more to loveâincluding make-ahead convenience. And bacon.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 1hr. 25min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 5 cups French bread cubes (1 inch)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Cottage Cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. LEA PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Spread half the bread cubes onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish. Top with half each of the onions, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella, cover with cottage cheese. Repeat layers of bread, onions, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella, set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients with whisk until blended, pour over ingredients in baking dish. Press bread cubes lightly into egg mixture until completely covered. Let stand 10 min.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is set and top is golden brown.