This has a sweet and mellow pumpking layer topped with a crunchy nutty topping. It is a welcome change from pumpkin pie.
- Prep Time 0 mins
- Total Time 50 mins
- Servings 12
- 2 eggs
- 1 (19 ounce) cans pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (18 ounce) boxes yellow cake mix ( 9×13 size)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl,whisk the eggs.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie filling, condensed mik and spices.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle the DRY cake mix over the pumpking mixture.
- Carefully pour the melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until set.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Serve with Cool Whip on the side.