Lean meat, good barbecue dish and very tasty.
- Ingredients 7
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 8
- 1 kg goat meat deboned
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock (liquid)
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbs cold water
- 8 bamboo skewers 1 knife
- Trim any excess fat from meat and lightly pound to tenderise. Cut into large cubes.
- Basting sauce: Blend together wine, soy sauce and stock. Keep separate ¼ cup of sauce, marinate meat in remaining sauce for 1 hour.
- Teriyaki sauce: Combine sugar with ¼ cup of reserved sauce, heat gently. Mix cornflour with cold water, stir into hot sauce and cook over medium heat until thick.
- Thread 4 or 5 pieces of meat onto each skewer, cook over high heat for around 5 minutes on each side
- Use Teriyaki sauce for dipping.