The perfect light lunch.
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 00:20
- Serves 12
- 12 tortillas
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 barbecued cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese grated
- 1 baking tray
- Place the tortillas on an oven tray.
- Spread with basil pesto, then a layer of sour cream.
- Arrange chicken over the top and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 180-200C for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
This is the best lunch time snack I have tasted in a while. You can put as little or as much pesto and sour cream on as you like and you can use whatever base you prefer. A friend of mine had the mini pizza bases and said they turned out beautifully.