A tasty and filling salad. Great for lunch or dinner.
- Ingredients 14
- Prep Time 06:30
- Cook Time 00:25
- Serves 4
- 4 chicken breast fillet
- 1/3 cup tandoori Indian curry paste
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs oil
- 200 g unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 bowl 1 frying pan 1 glass jar with lid
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Mix the curry paste and yoghurt together, add the chicken and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes or preferably overnight.
- Prepare salad ingredients as required.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Heat frying pan, drizzle oil over the chicken and fry until cooked through.
- Place the salad ingredients and chicken in a large salad bowl, sprinkle with cashews and pour the dressing over the top.
Salad can be stored undressed for up to 3 days. Do not dress the salad until ready to serve. I usually add a bit of red capsicum or semi-dried tomatoes for colour and more flavour. You can cook the chicken on the BBQ, which is handy in summer!