This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). One cup of soup has 2 points, and recipe makes 12 cups.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Servings 12
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) cans chili beans ( hot or regular)
- 1 (16 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) cans diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) cans diced tomatoes ( any flavor)
- 2 cups water
- Brown meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour.