This recipe was handed down from my aunt and now I’m not invited to get togethers unless I bring this along.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- Servings 10-12
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 bag plain Doritos
- 1 (16 ounce) bottles Catalina dressing
- Brown ground beef and taco seasoning.
- Drain and let cool.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
- Put into a large container.
- Add cheese and crushed Doritos.
- Add cooled ground beef.
- Pour Catalina dressing over all of it 5 to 10 minutes before serving.