Find a casserole that wows with this Taco Bake Casserole! Mac and cheese and traditional taco ingredients are a match made in casserole heaven.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELLÂ® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 400Â°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package. While Macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner, spoon half the Dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture, cover.
- Bake 15 min., top with salsa and remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.