Taken off a website, don’t have the reference. An excellent hummus, the only one I make anymore. You really need a blender or food processor to get the consistency right. 1/4 cup = 1 point ww.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 10 mins
- Servings 6
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, more if you like
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (19 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine everything in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- The blender gives the best result.
- If you need more liquid to make a nice consistency, add a bit more yogurt.
- Serve with pitas or as a veggie dip.