I have tried countless recipes for Cinnamon Rolls trying to find the perfect recipe. This is it!! I can’t ever make enough of these at home! They are so easy to make too – don’t you just love bread machines!
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Serves 12,
- Yield 12 rolls
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Filling 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Frosting 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH cycle press Start.
- In separate bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
- After dough has finished, turn it out onto lightly floured surface and roll into a 16×24 rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in lightly greased 9×13 pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 30 min). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls for 14-16 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls.