These easy and delicious mini salted caramel tarts can be made in under 30 minutes (including setting time) and no one actually knew I used store-bought ingredients!
- Ingredients 4
- Prep Time 00:25
- Cook Time 00:02
- Serves 12
- 2 packet ready-made tart cases
- 380 g caramel spread
- 200 g dark chocolate chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 1 baking tray 1 microwave container with vented lid
- Transfer caramel spread to microwaveable container and heat on medium high for 30 seconds until runny.
- Place tart shells on a tray and pour the caramel into each shell until it comes up 2/3 of the way up.
- Place the tray in the fridge for the caramel to set, around 20 minutes.
- Heat the dark chocolate in the microwave in bursts of 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour the chocolate on top of each tart and finish off with a generous sprinkle of sea salt.
- Return the tray briefly to the fridge for the chocolate to set, and then serve.
I used Bonne Maman caramel spread.