This cheesy brunch bake with onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and sausage smells so good as it bakes, they’ll be at the table before the first cup of coffee.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 55min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1 doz. eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) breakfast pork sausage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Finely Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 400Â°F.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream until blended, pour into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 min. or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally, drain.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325Â°F. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer, cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Bake 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.