Strawberries stuffed with a cheesecake-like mixture.
- Ingredients 4
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 4
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries large
- 150 g cream cheese
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar until well combined.
- Wash strawberries and cut off the stalk end.
- Stand the strawberries on the cut end.
- Cut the pointed end to form a cross.
- Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture into the cavity.
- Chill until ready to serve.
A lovely nibbles or bring-a-plate sweet.