This hearty one-dish skillet needs just a few ingredients and is ready in 30 minutes flat. With saucy chicken and STOVE TOP stuffing, how can you go wrong?
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Mix hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
- Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. on each side.
- Mix soup and sour cream until blended, pour over chicken. Top with stuffing, cover. Cook on low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ÂºF).