These sticky Asian chicken thighs are sure the please the whole family, and they’re so easy to make. Simply throw all the ingredients into a baking tray and pop it in the oven, and you’ve got a delicious chicken dinner in no time!
- Ingredients 13
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 01:10
- Serves 4
- 800 g (fillets) chicken thighs
- 1 cup Massel chicken stock (liquid)
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 stalk lemongrass stalk finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime rind
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 lime cut into wedges *to serve
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 piece ginger finely grated
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1 jasmine rice steamed *to serve
- 1 Asian greens *to serve
- 1 frying pan 1 oven proof baking dish
- Preheat oven to 180 C or 160 C fan-forced.
- Place chicken, Massel Liquid Stock Chicken Style, fish sauce, lemongrass, lime rind and juice, sugar, garlic and ginger in a 25cm x 35cm ovenproof baking dish. Toss to coat. Roast for 1 hour, turning chicken halfway through.
- Strain cooking liquid into a large frying pan and bring to the boil. Boil for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Return chicken to baking dish and pour over reduced sauce.
- Switch oven to grill. Cook chicken under grill for 4 minutes. Baste and grill for another 4 minutes or until sauce is sticky.
- Serve chicken with steamed rice, Asian greens and lime wedges and sprinkle with coriander.
Recipe by Lucy Nunes for Massel.