This meat is delicious and kind of like what’s served in the soft chicken tacos at Taco Cabana
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Total Time 6 hrs 5 mins
- Servings 4-6
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, passed through a press
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup stock
- Put all ingredients except cheese in crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken into chunks.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Serve immediately in tacos or use as a filling for enchiladas.
- You can also use chicken breasts, but it turns out drier and not as tasty.