Horseradish and steak sauce give this hearty salad its steakhouse appeal. (Oh, and the strips of tender beef sirloin steak add to that, as well!)
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 25min.
- Servings 6 servings, 2 cups each
- 1 beef sirloin steak (3/4 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- 2 tsp. KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 8 cups loosely packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill steak 3 min. on each side. Brush with half the A.1. Sauce. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until medium doneness (160ÂºF), turning and brushing occasionally with remaining A.1. Sauce.
- Transfer steak to cutting board, cover. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, mix mayo, dressing and horseradish until blended.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Cover platter with lettuce, top with tomatoes, onions and meat. Drizzle with mayo mixture, sprinkle with cheese.