The three words they long to hear: spicy honey BBQ! Attach those to a beef sirloin steak dinner, and you won’t have to call them to the table twice.
- Prep Time 35min.
- Total Time 35min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Spicy Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place each ear of corn on separate sheet of heavy-duty foil. Mix butter, garlic powder and pepper until blended, spread onto corn. Wrap tightly. Grill 5 min.
- Add steak, grill 10 min. Turn steak and corn, brush steak with barbecue sauce. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until corn is tender and steak is cooked to medium doneness (160ÂºF).
- Remove steak and corn from grill, let stand 3 min. Meanwhile, toss salad greens with cucumbers and dressing.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with corn and salad.