Try this spicy chicken recipe to make a tasty Spicy Chicken-Chipotle Salad! Mango-chipotle salad dressing on makes the spicy chicken recipe so appealing.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 25min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 pkt. SHAKE âN BAKE Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chile pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups tortilla chips (2 oz.), coarsely crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (7 oz.) corn, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered red onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing
- Heat oven to 375Â°F.
- Combine coating mix and seasonings in medium bowl, stir in cheese. Coat chicken with cheese mixture, pressing into chicken to secure. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 28 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ÂºF).
- Toss salad greens with remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Chop chicken, place over salad.