Make our Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe for game day or just because. The garlicky, spicy sauce in our Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe is a family favorite.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 2 lb. chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Hot ‘n Spicy Wing Barbecue Sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with garlic powder.
- Grill 15 min., turning occasionally. Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on platter, top with onions.