If you’re looking to impress your guests, this Sparkling Mandarin Orange Dessert ought to do the trick (and it’s got a little kick!).
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 2hr. 40min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups sparkling water
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl, stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in sparkling water, pour into 8 champagne glasses or dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 min. or until thickened.
- Top with oranges. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Combine COOL WHIP and red pepper, spoon over desserts just before serving.