Shake up your bowl with a white chicken chili. Add a little heat & top it off with a sprinkle of cheese in our Southwestern White Chicken Chili recipe.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chiles, undrained
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions, cook 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, broth, chiles and cumin. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese and cilantro.