Quick and easy, this one-dish meal combines ground beef, potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, and canned corn and peas. It’s a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies!
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Ready In 25 m
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain fat, and return skillet to stove. Stir in potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, corn, and peas. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.