Come home to this Slow-Cooker Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast. Cranberry sauce and orange work their magic in this Slow-Cooker Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 4hr. 25min.
- Servings 16 servings
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 flat boneless pork loin roast (4 lb.)
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
- Mix cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce, pour over meat. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended, stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 min. or until thickened.
- Slice meat, place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.