Beef, condensed golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce simmer in a slow cooker for easy beef stroganoff.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 8 h
- Ready In 8 h 10 m
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.