In the market for an easy, flavorful 30-minute skillet recipe for chicken breasts? We’ve got it right here, and it’s spicy, mushroomy perfection.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (8 oz.) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, cook 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ÂºF). Transfer to platter, cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and onions to skillet, cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Add mushrooms, cook and stir 2 min.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Add to skillet, cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Pour over chicken.