A great simple meal or late night snack for anyone on a budget, and so simple you won’t even need to print it out. Spaghetti is preferred, but any pasta will do. Add as much butter, salt, and pepper as you like. My siblings and I (Bird) ate this often growing up as a quick meal to cure the munchies, especially if there wasn’t much in the pantry. It’s also great for college kids, etc. ,)
- Prep Time 1 min
- Total Time 11 mins
- Servings 2
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons butter, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- When pasta is done, drain and return to pot. Add butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and serve.