Treat your shrimp dish to a trip to the Mediterranean: Toss it with Italian-style plum tomatoes, oregano and crumbled feta cheese.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 32min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can (28 oz.) Italian-style plum tomatoes, drained, cut up
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 lb. cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook and stir onion in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes, wine and oregano, mix well. Reduce heat to low, cook 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp. Cook 3 min. or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cook 1 min. Stir in parsley. Serve over rice.