Small rectangles of baked puff pastry are split and filled with a creamy mustard-flavored crabmeat and vegetable salad for elegant appetizers.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 1hr. 20min.
- Servings 36 servings
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 pkg. (17-1/4 oz.) frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seed
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine crabmeat, vegetables, mayo and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Unfold pastry sheets onto baking sheets, brush with egg white. Sprinkle with poppy seed. Cut each sheet into 18 (3×1-1/2-inch) rectangles. Do not separate rectangles.
- Bake 25 min. Transfer pastry to wire racks, cool completely. Separate pastry into rectangles. Split each rectangle horizontally in half. Spoon 1 Tbsp. crabmeat mixture onto bottom half of each split rectangle, cover with top of rectangle.