This was created to mimic the wonderful seafood pizza we used to enjoy at Pizzeria Uno in Cincinnati Ohio. It’s especially easy with a boboli crust but making your own crust may taste better. I recommend using the fake crab rather than canned, but fresh crab would be best. It’s rich and delicious. I love to dip it in cocktail sauce. YUMMY!!
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Yield 1 pizza
- 1 1/2 cups peeled cooked shrimp
- 1 cup crabmeat ( can be fresh or imitation)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 3 -4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- olive oil
- 1 pizza dough ( you can make your own or use a Boboli type crust)
- Saute garlic in olive oil for several minutes.
- Add shrimp and crabmeat, mixing well with garlic and olive oil.
- Add parsley.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella on pizza crust.
- Place crab/shrimp mixture on crust.
- Cover with remaining cheeses.
- Bake according to your pizza crust directions (typically, bake pizza until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes).
- Cut and serve with cocktail sauce.