Elegant! Please feel free to tweek this recipe and use your favorite seafood or use all shrimp etc.
- Prep Time 40 mins
- Total Time 50 mins
- Servings 6
- 3 (1 1/2 lb) lobsters, cooked and picked
- 12 large scallops, quartered
- 1 lb peeled and cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Roux 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- Saute shrimp, scallops and lobster in butter.
- Add paprika.
- Move seafood to a crock pot set on low or warming dish.
- Add sherry to hot sauté pan and boil hard to de-glaze the pan.
- Add sherry and pan bits to seafood.
- In a saucepan (over medium heat) cook flour and butter and whisk until well blended and bubbly.
- Slowly whisk in milk pouring in a half cup at a time.
- Add cream slowly, whisking continuously until mixture thickens.
- About 3-5 minutes.
- (Cook longer for a thicker sauce or add water to thin it out. Use your own personal preference.) Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Pour over warmed seafood and stir.
- Serve with linguini, saltine or common crackers or toast.