I got this out of the new Family Circle magazine. Nobody has posted such a recipe on Zaar from what I could find while searching. I think it sounds quite yummy and wanted to pass it along.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 26 mins
- Serves 6,
- Yield 1 13X9 dish
- 1/2 lb imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese ( or any cheese)
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- Mix crab, shrimp, sour cream, chilis, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Cover bottom and sides of a 13×9 dish with tortilla chips.
- Cover chips with seafood mixture and top with salsa, cheese, olives and scallions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.