A combination of 4 separate recipes to come up with the flavour required.
- Ingredients 14
- Prep Time 00:25
- Cook Time 00:25
- Serves 4
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic *to taste
- 1 1/2 tbs butter
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 500 g seafood mix thawed
- 200 g prawns thawed
- 1 tbs basil finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt optional
- 1 tsp pepper *to taste
- 2 tbs cream
- 500 g fettuccine
- Heat butter in a saucepan over moderate heat.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain and keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to butter, simmer until onion becomes transparent.
- Add pasta sauce, wine, lemon juice and rind, salt and pepper.
- Bring back to a slow boil, then simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add marinara mix and raw prawn meat, simmer again for another 3-4 minutes, or until seafood is cooked through.
- Add cream and basil, stir through until seafood is covered.
- Place fettuccine in bowls and pour sauce over.
- Serve immediately.
Nice served with a fresh salad and garlic bread.