Classic Australian food and everyone will love it!
- Ingredients 12
- Prep Time 00:20
- Cook Time 00:05
- Serves 2
- 2 squid tube cleaned
- 2 basa fillets cut into pieces
- 12 scallop
- 8 king prawns cleaned deveined flattened tails intact
- 4 egg whisked
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cup plain flour
- 3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 bottle vegetable oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 bottle tartare sauce
- 1 pinch salt *optional
- deep fryer
- Prepare and clean seafood. Cut squid tubes into 1cm rings.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk with eggs. Season the squid, fish, prawns and scallops, with salt (optional)and cover with flour, then egg mixture and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in deep fryer (180C degrees). Add the squid in a batches and fry until golden brown (1 minute). Repeat with remaining fish, prawns and scallops. Put on paper towel to take extra oil.
- Serve with tartare sauce and lemon wedges. You can serve with salad, hot chips or vegetables.
This is the best and very delicious when just cooked and freshly done.