Fettucine with creamy Alfredo sauce, prawns and scallops. Yummy!
- Ingredients 7
- Prep Time 00:30
- Serves 10
- 100 g butter
- 1 clove garlic small peeled crushed
- 12 scallop cleaned sliced
- 200 g prawns cooked peeled
- 150 mls double cream
- 80 g parmesan cheese fresh grated
- 450 g curly fettuccine pasta fettuccine
- 1 frying pan
- Melt half the butter in a frying pan and lightly cook the garlic, until softened. Add the scallops and cook until firm – then add the prawns and heat through.
- Remove and keep warm whilst you make the rest of the alfredo sauce.
- Melt the rest of the butter over a low heat. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream and cheese.
- Return to a low heat and do not allow the mixture to boil, stir until it is thickened and then add the scallops and prawns to the cream mixture.
- Reheat very gently and pour over freshly boiled fettucine or pasta of your choice.
Cleaned scallops and sliced in half.