Great for snacks or in kids school lunches.
- Ingredients 5
- Prep Time 01:10
- Cook Time 00:15
- Makes 12
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1/3 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 60 g salami sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Spread cheese spread and then tomato sauce over pastry.
- Spread salami evenly over pastry and sprinkle with oregano.
- Roll up pastry into a tight roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200C and prepare a biscuit tray with baking paper.
- Slice roll into 12 even pieces, place on tray and bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is crisp and golden.