Next time you make a chicken and spinach saladâtry this one! It’s crunchy with apples, cheesy with mozzarella and sprinkled with a heart-healthy nut mix.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 15min.
- Servings 4 servings, 2-1/4 cups each
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced, cut in half
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Lightly Salted NUTâ¢rition Heart Healthy Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl just before serving.