Make a colorful Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad tonight! Roast veggies and toss them with basil and a creamy dressing for a tasty vegetable pasta salad.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 0min.
- Servings 6 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 1 yellow squash, quartered, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2-1/4 cups cavatappi, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup small fresh basil leaves, divided
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 400Â°F.
- Toss squash and red peppers with 2 Tbsp. dressing, spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crisp-tender, cool. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain, set aside until ready to use.
- Mix mayo and remaining dressing in large bowl until blended. Add pasta, roasted vegetables, 1/2 cup basil and black pepper, mix lightly. Garnish with remaining basil.