Like serving summer on a stick. Cheese, roasted peppers and fresh tomatoes and basil line up to celebrate on your patio. Fast and delicious, too.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 16 servings
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) POLLY-O Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 roasted yellow peppers, each cut into 8 small squares
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Thread all ingredients except dressing onto 16 small wooden skewers or toothpicks. Place in shallow dish. Add dressing, turn skewers to evenly coat ingredients with dressing.
- Let stand at room temperature 20 min. to marinate, turning occasionally.
- Remove skewers from marinade just before serving, discard marinade.