Use parmesan and any fresh herbs you have on hand for this roasted cauliflower dish. While parsley, tarragon, and thyme make a nice combination, you can also try sage, chives, and rosemary for this holiday recipe.
- Yield 8 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
- 12 cups cauliflower florets (about 2 heads)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place cauliflower in a large roasting pan or jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with oil, toss well to coat. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 minutes. Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, toss well to combine.